Bajaj Export is regarded as one of the most proficient brake roll-lining suppliers in the industry. We are equipped with in-house facility to manufacture a wide range of asbestos based and asbestos-free roll linings. We make them using rubberized and woven components. We use roll-forming process that requires top quality rubber, fibres and chemicals.
As reputed brake lining manufacturers, we employ conventional brake lining riveting machine. We sell different types of brake lining products such as disc brake lining, brake lining kit, brake shoe lining and drum brake lining etc.
Our brake linings boast of unmatched friction coefficient and low wear and tear.
We manufacture brake roll linings in four different varieties:
- Rubberised Brake roll lining (Grey/White colour)
- Asbestos free brake roll lining (Black /Beige colour)
- Flexible wire back-brake roll lining
- Flexible asbestos free wire back brake roll lining
Specific Gravity: -1.85 -2.0
Test used as a quality control check of the consistency of formulation and manufacturing of Roll lining (SAE J380)
Hardness (Shore D): -60 -70
Method of measuring a lining’s hardness (Used as a quality control check of the consistency of formulation and manufacturing of Roll lining).
Tensile Strength (kgf I cm2): -80
Method of evaluating physical strength of Roll lining (ASTM 0 952).
- Shear Strength (kgf I cm2): -120.
- Co-efficient of friction: -0.45.
- Maximum working pressure (kgf I cm2): -14.
- Classification: (SAEJ661) –GF